Monday, August 16, 2010

A Quick Note

Forgive me for making a post for this but I could not demo it in a comment. You can embed video into your post by clicking the button underneath the video on YouTube. Then you just paste the html into your post. (This is not meant to critique anyone or any previous posts, it's just a helpful hint for those interested)

Here is an example:



I figured the video I posted ought to be manly, so that is what I came up with. Im not sure if you guys followed the Old Spice viral video marketing campaign, but it features Isaiah Mustafa, former wide receiver in the NFL. There were literally over 100 of these videos circling the internet. This was the last one they made. I found them quite amusing, and Isaiah Mustafa is certainly manly enough to be featured on this blog.

1 comment: