Friday, January 7, 2011

Updates from J.J.

Hey, sports fans.

It's been a long time since I've done any blogging! I updated my personal blog, I'll share the links here so you can see what I've been up to.

Clips in the Deseret News! - I had an article about old black & white movies in the Deseret News!

New York, New York! - I have an internship with Newsweek magazine this summer!

Winter 2011 - This would be the most interesting for you sports fans. I wrote a couple articles to sort of get The Daily Universe going at the beginning of the semester. There's a summary of BYU sports action that happened during the break between semesters, and a story on the former BYU Cougars who are in the NFL Playoffs - plus my predictions for the first round of the playoffs. (In today's edition of The Daily Universe!*)


*Go to page 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment